7/22/13

Looking...

I'm looking for a few new blogs to follow.....I mostly follow English/Jumping/Dressage type blogs for some reason..even though I ride WESTERN...lol. So, if you know of any good-preferably western since I don't have many of those on my log-blogs, comment below and give me the link!! :D

Coming up from a roll. ;) PS: I found out Red could've been used as a bronco. A BUCKING. STINKING. BRONCO. HOW!?!?!?! How did they make him go fast? I want their secrets. Bribery, perhaps? He DOES love Krispy Kreme donuts.

7 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME that Red may have been used as a bronc! That's one of my favorite things to watch.

    I follow some western blogs. If you look at my blogger profile you can see some of them I follow.
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/09220848634527831727

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog list! And I'm not sure what I think of it..I like watching it but part of me hates thinking about it. It just doesn't seem like he would enjoy it..He loves his trails, cantering around and having fun..he's not a bucker. :)) Plus his poor tail was broke in the shoot :(

      Delete
  2. I'm following few English riding blogs. Just check out my profile to see all of them because I'm following more than fifteen horsey blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are lots of good ones on my side bar, Ride a good horse is one you would like I am sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already follow Ride a good horse, I love it! I'll check out your sidebar! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. How do you think us H/J's feel, very few of us online, mainly all dressage and eventers lol! Hit up She Moved to Texas I thnk she knows some good western/trail blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know! There are so few! I'll do that!

      Delete