5/8/13

60 Questions! :)

1. dish face or roman nose? why?
Roman. :) I have no clue! Lol! Almost everyone I know loves dished faces and hates Romans, but every horse with a roman nose I've encountered have been so sweet. :)

2. mares or geldings? why?
Geldings. I prefer the less hormonal horses.. Lol!

3. Do you think warmbloods are over-rated?
No horse is over-rated. :)

4. Describe your dream horse.
15HH+, muscular, barrel races, sweet, speedy, listens well, preferably a Roan or a Bay...Really, Red! Lol!

5. What kind of bit do you use and why?
I use a hackamore. I use a leather nosed hack more often, but I occasionally use a rubber nosed, I have to borrow the rubber nosed though because I haven't been able to find a good one to buy. Red works better with a hack, and he is more stubborn with a bit.

6. Stock horses or sport horses?
Stock horses.

7. Favorite horse color?
Bay, grey, roans...

8. Least favorite horse color?
Chestnut, maybe.

9. Dressage or Jumping?

Dressage.

10. Favorite stock horse breed?
Quarter Horse!!

11. Favorite Hot-blooded breed?
Thoroughbred.

12. Favorite cold-blooded breed?
American Cream Draft Horse.

13. Dapple grey or Fleabitten grey?
Dapple

14. Most expensive piece of tack you own?
Either my Circle Y barrel saddle or fancy AQHA bridle, not sure..

15. When did you start riding?
I started seriously riding this past September.

16. Leather or Nylon halters?
Nylon.

17. Apples or Carrots?
Apples. :) :)

18. Chestnut or bay?
Bay, of course! Considering Red is a bay!!

19. Palomino or Buckskin?
Buckskin.
 20. Lazy horse or Hot horse?
For the stage I'm in right now, lazy. Red is kind of lazy, but if I ask him to go, he'll go.

21. Have you ever been trail riding?
Dozens of times.

22. Have you ever had to put down a horse that you loved?
She wasn't my horse, but yes. RIP Dixie.

23. How many saddlepads do you have?
I had to count, three, maybe four?

24. How many bridles do you have?
Four.

25. Favorite saddle brand?
Circle Y, maybe.

26. Beige or White Breeches?
I don't use breeches, but if I wore them, beige, white seems like it would get dirty too quick!

27. Least favorite discipline?
Polo.

28. Do you own a horse?
Yep!

29. Do you collect breyer horses?
Nope, but I do own two old ones. :) :)

30. Favorite color of saddle pad?
For Red, green or purple. :) Those are his colors! I love yellow!

31.Private barn or Boarding stable?
Well, I board at a farm with only three other people there, it's more of a group of friends, so I guess private?

32. Opinion on spoiled riders?
Hmmm.....I think they are fine as long as they don't let it go to their heads.


33. Have you ever ridden tackless?
Once. :)

34. Have you ever stood up on a horse?
Nope. :)

35. Overo, Tobiano, or Tovero?
Overo.

36. Favorite face markings(s)?
Bolds and big blazes.  And stars and snips!

37. Why you started riding?
Because horses are my passion, they keep me calm and I love them!

38. Does anyone in your family ride?
Most of everyone does!

39. Have you ever owned a horse?
Didn't I answer this already? Lol! Yes...

40. Something you want to improve on?
Reining, mainly. But everything!

41. A bad habit you have?
Keeping my heels up.

42. A bad habit your horse has?
Stumping up. Being stubborn and side stepping.

43. How high have you jumped?
Like, three inches off the ground because of a stick. Rofl!

44. Have you ever had a dressage lesson?
No.

45. What really makes your horse spook?
Sneaky birds!!

46. Trail riding or ring work?
Trail riding.

47. Indoor or Outdoor arena?
Outdoor. But I guess it depends on the weather

48. Colorful or plain saddle pads?
Colorful!!

49. Do you like horses with blue eyes?
Love them!

50. Have you ever gotten into a fight with your trainer?
My mom is my trainer, so yes. Lol!

51. Light bay or Dark bay horses?
Hmmm, I love Red's color!! He is very bright and red.

52. What is your equestrian dream?
To one day compete bareback/tackless and barrel race!!!

53. Long mane or Pulled mane?
LONGGG!!!!!


54. Opinion on fake tails?
They are fine. :)

55. Least favorite thing about your barn?
I wish there was a bathroom.....

56. Favorite thing about your barn?
The people are AMAZING! And my horse lives there!!!

57. Have you ever ridden a stallion?
Nope.

58. socks or no socks on a horse?
It depends.

59. Favorite horse names?
Cash's Steppin' Up! ;) I think it depends on the personality of the pony!

60. If you could ride any horse in the world, which one would it be? why?
Zenyatta! Because she is AMAZING! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll try to answer them all! 1.I love Arabians, so dished. 2.neither, I'm all for stallions! 3.no way! 4.a bay paso, named Splash. 5.snaffle mostly.They're not too sharp, but I don't rein hard any how. 6.sport. 7.bay! 8.grey. they always look dirty. 9.jumpin'! 10. Australian stock horse. 14.A horse shoe from my cousin:D 15. three years ago, maybe more. 16.nylon. 17.apples! 18. Bay is beautiful! 19. buckskin! 20. lazy, I can get them to move if I feel like it. Maybe I'm the lazy one. 21. never, that's my dream.22.thankfully, no. 23.none at the moment. 24.well, maybe two. 25.Tough One. 26. white, but you're right about the dirty part. 27.dressage. 28.Not yet, I ride my cousin's. 29.yes. I have many. 30.Yellow'n'blue! 31.my own. 32.so long as their horse is fine, I think they're okay. 33.no, but I totally would! 34.nope,but I'm game:) 36.stars. Blazes, too. 37.my sis:) 38.I love speed. I love horses. I would love to race my cousin sometime. 39.no.*sob*40.my seating. 41.holding English reins western style:) 42.trotting when I want her to walk(pst,it's my cousins horse.) 43.a foot or two over a log. 44.no. 45.dirt. 46. mostly ring work. 47.outdoor.48.colorful! 49.not really,but I love the horses themselves. Not judging anybody's baby blue eyed horse! 50.no, never. Amazing,huh? 51. dark! 52.to ride with no hands at a gallop, if that's possible. 53.longer than long!!! 54.they're fine! maybe the horse using one has a thin mane. 55.it's falling down*weep*. 56.it's historical, really! I think it's 100+ years old! 57.yes. I've ridden stallions and mares alike! 58.I agree; it depends. I think blacks look great with socks, but not chestnuts. 59.Splash, Quipl, Belle, Bokalier, Goldrump, Taffy, the list goes on and on! 60.I'd ride the Black Stallion, if he were real, but he's not. I'd give ANYTHING just to sit on Belle's back again!How I miss her! I'll never see her again because my mom thinks she's unsafe. Which she's not! Whew! It took me two days to answer those! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really hard for me to answer all of them!!! Lol!!!

      Delete