Roman. :) I have no clue! Lol! Almost everyone I know loves dished faces and hates Romans, but every horse with a roman nose I've encountered have been so sweet. :)
2. mares or geldings? why?
Geldings. I prefer the less hormonal horses.. Lol!
3. Do you think warmbloods are over-rated?
No horse is over-rated. :)
4. Describe your dream horse.
15HH+, muscular, barrel races, sweet, speedy, listens well, preferably a Roan or a Bay...Really, Red! Lol!
5. What kind of bit do you use and why?
I use a hackamore. I use a leather nosed hack more often, but I occasionally use a rubber nosed, I have to borrow the rubber nosed though because I haven't been able to find a good one to buy. Red works better with a hack, and he is more stubborn with a bit.
6. Stock horses or sport horses?
7. Favorite horse color?
Bay, grey, roans...
8. Least favorite horse color?
9. Dressage or Jumping?
10. Favorite stock horse breed?
11. Favorite Hot-blooded breed?
12. Favorite cold-blooded breed?
American Cream Draft Horse.
13. Dapple grey or Fleabitten grey?
14. Most expensive piece of tack you own?
Either my Circle Y barrel saddle or fancy AQHA bridle, not sure..
15. When did you start riding?
I started seriously riding this past September.
16. Leather or Nylon halters?
17. Apples or Carrots?
Apples. :) :)
Bay, of course! Considering Red is a bay!!
19. Palomino or Buckskin?
20. Lazy horse or Hot horse?
For the stage I'm in right now, lazy. Red is kind of lazy, but if I ask him to go, he'll go.
21. Have you ever been trail riding?
Dozens of times.
22. Have you ever had to put down a horse that you loved?
She wasn't my horse, but yes. RIP Dixie.
23. How many saddlepads do you have?
I had to count, three, maybe four?
24. How many bridles do you have?
25. Favorite saddle brand?
Circle Y, maybe.
26. Beige or White Breeches?
I don't use breeches, but if I wore them, beige, white seems like it would get dirty too quick!
27. Least favorite discipline?
28. Do you own a horse?
29. Do you collect breyer horses?
Nope, but I do own two old ones. :) :)
30. Favorite color of saddle pad?
For Red, green or purple. :) Those are his colors! I love yellow!
31.Private barn or Boarding stable?
Well, I board at a farm with only three other people there, it's more of a group of friends, so I guess private?
32. Opinion on spoiled riders?
Hmmm.....I think they are fine as long as they don't let it go to their heads.
34. Have you ever stood up on a horse?
35. Overo, Tobiano, or Tovero?
36. Favorite face markings(s)?
Bolds and big blazes. And stars and snips!
37. Why you started riding?
Because horses are my passion, they keep me calm and I love them!
38. Does anyone in your family ride?
Most of everyone does!
39. Have you ever owned a horse?
Didn't I answer this already? Lol! Yes...
40. Something you want to improve on?
Reining, mainly. But everything!
41. A bad habit you have?
Keeping my heels up.
42. A bad habit your horse has?
Stumping up. Being stubborn and side stepping.
43. How high have you jumped?
Like, three inches off the ground because of a stick. Rofl!
44. Have you ever had a dressage lesson?
45. What really makes your horse spook?
46. Trail riding or ring work?
47. Indoor or Outdoor arena?
Outdoor. But I guess it depends on the weather
48. Colorful or plain saddle pads?
49. Do you like horses with blue eyes?
50. Have you ever gotten into a fight with your trainer?
My mom is my trainer, so yes. Lol!
51. Light bay or Dark bay horses?
Hmmm, I love Red's color!! He is very bright and red.
52. What is your equestrian dream?
To one day compete bareback/tackless and barrel race!!!
53. Long mane or Pulled mane?
They are fine. :)
55. Least favorite thing about your barn?
I wish there was a bathroom.....
56. Favorite thing about your barn?
The people are AMAZING! And my horse lives there!!!
57. Have you ever ridden a stallion?
58. socks or no socks on a horse?
59. Favorite horse names?
Cash's Steppin' Up! ;) I think it depends on the personality of the pony!
60. If you could ride any horse in the world, which one would it be? why?
Zenyatta! Because she is AMAZING! :) :)