21. Favorite classes to watchSince I'm Western, I'll go with Western classes, although I love to see Hunter and Jumpers. Breakaway is, obviously, a favorite of mine, and I also love watching trail, team penning, ranch horse and cutting
22. What’s in your cooler at horse shows?I don't show. ;) But, in my cooler at the barn is lots and lots and lots of water, ice packs and a few of those bandana things that you pour water on and freeze. I like having those in the summer to put in my saddle pads or under the pad. Good for cooling off horses and people!!
23. One thing about showing (or riding in general) you wish you could change?It's expensive. The main reason I'm not already showing is because of the expense. But something I hate more than that? Drama. I hate drama. The Equestrian world is so full of it, so full of jerks who think that since they have a ready-made horse, they are perfect. I can't stand drama-makers.
24. Your ringside crewEveryone at my barn. :)) My parents, even my non-horsey friends and siblings would be the first people in the bleachers at a rodeo or a show if I asked them to come-or if I didn't. I'm blessed. I think my mom, one of my best friends and the BM at our barn are my biggest supporters.
|Mom gets the best horse-mom in the world award.|
25. Best prizesI haven't gotten any-yet. ;) But I'd love to win a big buckle one day for breakaway. Honestly, the best prize I could ever ask for is my horse in general. :)
|What more could you ask for?|