1. Most influential person on your riding
In my personal life, my mom, without a doubt. She's taught me 99.9% of everything I know and we learn together. She's taught me how to hold on and when you DO fall, get back on. She barrel raced and loves the crazy horses and believes that no horse should ever be given up on and I admire her. As for famous riders, I love Stacy Westfall and her bridleless riding really is amazing and has changed the way I ride. Since I'm starting to rope, I'll throw Tuf Cooper in there to because he's amazing and I love watching his runs and find out just what the pro's do and how they do it. He treats his horses like they are his kids and he's a really sweet guy.
|Come on. How much more cowboy can ya get?|
2. Piece of tack you’d love to splurge on
3. Top 5 riding playlist
- Jailhouse Rock-Elvis
- Another One Bites The Dust-Queen
- Your Man-Josh Turner
- Punching Bag-Josh Turner
- Why Don't We Just Dance?-Josh Turner (Lots of Josh but he has nice upbeat stuff for trot work.)
4. Most important aspect of your barn?
The people. They are amazing, the BM puts ALL of the board money to the barn and the horses, she loves them more than anything. They are just so nice, we've NEVER had drama and I know without a doubt that Red is taken care of just as well as he'd be if I was the BM.
5. Three winter riding goals
- Start Roping.
- Do more gallop and canter work.
- Work on bridleless.