7/7/13

Liebster Awarded again! :)

American Girl at Paola's horse blog has very sweetly nominated me for the Liebster blog award! Thank you! :)

"Liebster" is a German word meaning "beloved" and "valued," and us bloggers decided to make an award after it! :)


Rules:

  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • List eleven random facts about yourself
  • Answer the eleven questions given to by the person who nominated you
  • Post eleven questions for your 11 nominees.


Random facts about my boring self:
  • I live on a small farm in Tennessee.
  • Some of my best friends are the same age as my parents.
  • I broke my pinky finger after falling off a swing and didn't even notice until an hour later, then I was in horrible pain.
  • I made a cast for said pinky finger out of a plastic spoon, gauze and medical tape.
  • I hate monkeys.
  • I spend hours in my day on a plastic swing hooked to a tree either reading, studying or listening to music. I get teased for it endlessly because I apparently look like a 5 year old out on her swingset, but it's the only place I have complete quiet to relax and focus on stuff.
  • I love my dentist.
  • I once stayed at a SUPER fancy hotel suite in Miami when visiting my step-uncle Jim Morris who is the coach for Miami Baseball. Ever since I've stayed at $60 rooms. ;)
  • I hate the Olympics, other than the horseys.
  • I want to go to college to either study equine or history.
  • I follow a new blog almost every day. 
 The questions that American Girl asked: 
1. What is reaction if you run into a bear in the woods, far away from any civilization(imagine you're within ten feet of him and he starts coming at you). I grab a gun and shoot it. LOL. In real life, I'd probably just scream.

2. What would you rather do: Spend time with your horse or go to a party? Why?
UMMMM my horse of course-that rhyme was a accident by the way-because any time I'm involved it IS a party. Actually, I hate parties and I love my horse more than anything so yeah. I don't like talking to people unless they talk about horses...Wait a second, what if I RIDE my horse there??


3. You go to a theme park and take a kid with you. He/ She begs to go on a ride involving putting people in a giant ball and dropping them from fifty feet( its on a cord, of course, so its like bungee jumping, except your in a ball). Would you go on it or not?
No way. I doubt the kid would want to get on it with me, I'd puke on them.

4. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
I already have a super power, it's anxiety. I jump from totally okay to "I'M GONNA DIE" in a single bound. Joking, I'd love to fly. Or have super strength. Or be super smart and make an Iron Man suit or something.

5. If you could have a conversation with any famous person(rock star, movie star, sports star, et cetera) who would it be? Why?
I honestly don't know.

6. If you could live another person's life for one day(lets say everyone treats you like that person and you live where he/she lives), who would you choose and why?
Hmm...Maybe Stacy Westfall. Working with horses every day and having her skills? Living on a ranch like that? Sign me up.

7. What would be your reaction if you were abducted by aliens?
"Is there ice cream and horses on your planet?"

8. If you could travel back in time, what time period would you travel to? Why?
The 1940's. Or 1950's. Mostly because I'm completely in love with those eras and the history completely fascinates me. I would love to meet my Papaw back when he was a young man as well. :)

9. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be and why?
This was really difficult, but I'd love to make sure every child has a loving home. When we started doing foster care it really opened our eyes to the awful stuff kids go through.

10. If you could have career in the world, what would it be and why?
Anything with horses.

11. You are on a discovery team looking for Atlantis. When you finally find it, a citizen of Atlantis offers you the chance to enter the long-lost city. However, if you do, you will not be able to return to your team ship and inform them of your discovery. You will have to remain in Atlantis for the rest of your life. What do you do? Can I bring Red and family? ;) If not, I'd stay in good ole Tennessee. :D :D


Now, my questions for my 11 nominees!

  1. Favorite horse breed?
  2. What would be your dream horse? (Include personality, color, breed, all of that)
  3. Favorite movie?
  4. What do you hope for-horse related-for the next few years?
  5. Private or public barn?
  6. Do you board your horse?
  7. Lease or own?
  8. Biggest pet peeve in your barn, show ring, or just horse related in general?
  9. Western or English? Why?
  10. Favorite piece of tack you own? (Feel free to post a picture as well)
  11. Last one!! Bit or no bit? Why?
I did more horse related questions this time. ;) Lol! Now, for my nominees...
Drum roll.....

  1. Amanda at Keeping it Low-Key 
  2. Fern Valley Appaloosa's 
  3. Hawk at Forging Fiction 
  4. Grace (And Glory!) at Eyes up, heels down! 
  5. Mare & Missy at Simply-horse crazy 
  6. https://ahorsenamedhannah.wordpress.com/ 
  7. Val at Memoirs of a Horse Girl 
  8. Crystal at Ranch Riding 
  9. Laura at The Roany Pony 
  10. Taylor at Bartendin' Lady 
  11. http://alchemyeventing.wordpress.com/ 


Thanks again for the nomination!

No comments:

Post a Comment