7/24/13

Equestrian This Or That!

Got this from She Moved to Texas!! Love this! :D

Equestrian This or That
Appaloosas or Pintos: Appaloosa
Palomino or Buckskin: Buckskin
Bay or Chestnut: Bay
Star or Stripe: Depends on the headshape of the horse. :) I love the star on Red-and his snip-but I don't know if a blaze would look good on him..
Mare or Gelding: Gelding!!!

Quarter Horses or Arabians: QUARTERSSSSSSS
Fjord or Haflinger: Haflinger
Clydesdale or Percheron: Percheron
Thoroughbred or Warmblood: Thoroughbred, probably.
Saddlebreds or Tennessee Walkers: Saddlebreds!
Connemara or Welsh Pony: Welsh Pony..not a pony person though

Cross Country or Fox Hunting: Fox Hunting
Equitation Under Saddle or Hunter Under Saddle: Depends.
Hunters or Jumpers: Hunters, probably.
Dressage or Cross Country: Dressage!
Local or Rated Shows: Local. :)
One Day or Weekend Shows: Weekend.

County or Antares: Durrrrr..I dunno.
Flash or Figure 8: Figure 8.
Polo Wraps or Boots: Polo Wraps!!!!
Standing Wraps or Shipping Boots: Standing Wraps
Square Pads or Baby Pads: Square Pads!
Standing or Running Martingale: Neither! ;) Depends on the horse, to be honest.

Ariat or Tailored Sportsman: Ariat
Traditional or Technical Fabric Jackets: Durrrr....another "I dunno" LOL
Field Boots or Dress Boots: I don't wear them, but I like the look of dress.
Black Jacket or Navy Jacket: Navy!
Spurs or no Spurs: No Spurs, preferably. Like I've said before, depends on the horse. As long as they aren't used cruelly.
Crop or no Crop: See above.
Charles Owen or GPA: Durrrrr. LOL. I no ride fancy. ;)



3 comments: