6/4/13

old...

I answered these questions when I first started this blog in July 2012..I thought I'd post the old answers then re-answer them to see if I've changed after almost a year. :)
(My old answers)
1. Do you have a horse? color, breed, etc...Ya'll know this! :) A Quarter Horse, he is a Bay!
2. How long have you been riding?Not very long, I don't really know. (Don't comment saying it's too early to get a horse, I know more than enough about them and my mom is a big horse person who is a very good rider, she'll help me tons)
3. Synthetic or leather reins? I like leather, personally, but I will be getting rope reins just because I like the feel of them, and they are slightly cheaper....:)
4. English or Western? why?Western. I've just always liked how laid back it is, it excites me more.
5. Favorite breed?Hmmm, Appaloosa! I love Quarters, too.
6. Favorite color? Probably Bays or Roans.
7. Rubber or leather boots? It depends, if I'm mucking out stalls and what-not rubber is easier to clean, but I'm normally in my leather cowboy boots every minute of the day. Lol!
8. Pony or Horse? Horse.
9. Show, games or trail? Trail.
10. Sunscreen or bug spray?Either. :))
11. Nylon, rope or leather halter?NYLON. No doubt.
12. Saddle or bareback? I've never ridden bareback, so I guess saddle.
13. Mares or Geldings? ... Geldings.
14. What type of saddle do you use?I use a very old saddle that was bought for my mom by my Papaw, he bought it used. I have no clue what it is,  but I am currently looking into buying a Cherokee barrel saddle. :D
15. Something silly about your horses personality?He is SO lazy. He even fell asleep on the trails when we had to stop.
16. Jumping or barrels?Barrelllllls!
17. Favorite gait? Why?I don't really have a favorite. I don't really like gaits.
18. Favorite horse movie?Black Beauty
19. Favorite horse websites?Don't have one.
20. What color saddle pad, halter, etc.?I have a black saddle, a blue, black and yellow saddle pad, a green and purple (Burgundy ish) halter with the word "Sunday" monogrammed on it, a brown Hackamore (A type of bridle that is bitless) with western stars on the browband, and I have a long (SUPER long) neon green lead, a burgundy, red and green shorter lead, and a blue lead. :) Phew! I think that's everything...
21. Do you like natural horseman ship?Yep.
22. Biggest achievement with horses (so far!)? Just getting one of my own is a big achievement.
23. Appaloosa, paint or both? Both! It's hard to pick, they are two of my favorite breeds.
24. Weirdest thing you've ever done with a horse?I don't know....I dressed my mini up as a My Little Pony for my Nephews birthday party.
25. Ever ridden on a beach?No, but I'd love to.
26. Ever gone camping with your horse?Not yet, but it'll probably happen.
27. How old were you when you fell off? Never fallen.
28. Trail ride alone or with a buddy?Depends on my mood, but mostly with a friend. I like the talking and stuff.
29. Helmet or not?No. I don't feel comfortable in them, as I've stated before. I almost always wear my baseball cap or cowboy hat because of the sun, though.
30. On a scale from 1-20. How much do you love horses? A million.
31. Ever been really scared on a horse?The first time I rode, yes. But I'm over it. :)

(NEW answers)
1. Do you have a horse? color, breed, etc..Yes. A bay QH, two leopard Apps and a miniature roaned App.
2. How long have you been riding? I've been seriously riding for almost a year.
3.Synthetic or leather reins?  Leather, long and soft leather.
4. English or Western? Either one. I ride western.
5. Favorite breed? Quarter.
6. Favorite color? Bays or roans.
7. Rubber or leather boots?Either one. :)
8. Pony or Horse? Horse.
9. Show, games or trail? Trail.
10. Sunscreen or bug spray?Either. :))
11. Nylon, rope or leather halter? Rope or nylon when they are in the pasture. Not a fan of leather because it rubs Red's hair off. :))
12. Saddle or bareback? Probably bareback.
13. Mares or Geldings? ... Geldings.
14. What type of saddle do you use? Circle Y barrel saddle.
15. Something silly about your horses personality? Red loves nibbling on my belt, Cowboy plays with the dog, Spirit follows like a puppy and Chip tries to suck on your fingers.
16. Jumping or barrels? Barrels.
17. Favorite gait?Hmm..trot or canter. I love both!
18. Favorite horse movie? Flicka, maybe.
19. Favorite horse websites? HorseNation and various blogs.
20. What color saddle pad, halter, etc.? I mostly use red. :)
21. Do you like natural horseman ship? Yes.
22. Biggest achievement with horses (so far!) Cantering! Hahaha! Probably getting over my fear of going faster than a walk.
23. Appaloosa, paint or both? Both!
24. Weirdest thing you've ever done with a horse?I don't know....I dressed my older mini up as a My Little Pony for my Nephews birthday party.
25. Ever ridden on a beach?No.
26. Ever gone camping with your horse?Not yet, but it'll probably happen.
27. How old were you when you fell off? Never fallen.
28. Trail ride alone or with a buddy?Depends on my mood, but mostly with a friend. I like the talking and stuff.
29. Helmet or not?No. I don't feel comfortable in them, as I've stated before. I almost always wear my baseball cap or cowboy hat...
30. On a scale from 1-20. How much do you love horses? A million. ;)
31. Ever been really scared on a horse?The first time I rode, yes. But I'm over it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment