6/28/13

He has turned from the horse nobody wanted, to the horse everyone can't stop talking about.-Bailey G

 I am *in love* with this boy! Thanks for sending in your story, Bailey! :) I enjoyed it a lot!

This is my pretty boy Big D's Got it Good (Diego). He is a 9yr old Friesian sport horse. I meet him 3 years ago in need of a new jumping horse. The first ride, he barely knew how to turn. I don't know what I was thinking, but I agreed to lease him, training him, helping him. He had an eventful life of walking in circles once a week. And I later learned he had been abused before, tried to be trained by "cowboys" with harsh methods. And they sold her to a young girl saying he was finished. Well she used a curb, that being his first bit he did something, I don't know what,  to make her parents think he was dangerous enough to drop him off at a barn, saying he was "killer". I see nothing of that old horse he used to be. He turned out to be one heck of a jumper, clearing 3'5" with ease in the first few months of jumper training. We compete in dressage and show jumping, and next year 3-day eventing. Over the past 3 years we have both taught each other SO much, and has turned from the horse nobody wanted, to the horse everyone can't stop talking about.

Thank you!
     -Bailey G.

 

Remember, if you want YOUR story featured, shoot me an email at Superspecialninja@gmail.com! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment