5/14/13

New header!

Okay, the size of my last header was driving me crazy, it was too small!!! So, I made a better sized one, edited it a little to make the colors look better and etc. :) The only thing I don't like is the lead....We were grooming him and had him tied, and I randomly decided to ride him for a couple minutes, then mom snapped a couple pictures and we untied him and went off to ride. Lol!

Going to have a picnic of sorts today with family from FL, going to the barn to see Red and let family meet him, farrier is coming out later this evening. Pictures shall be uploaded soon enough!

3 comments:

  1. I thought the other one was fine, but this one's nice too! Red is so cute in that picture!!!! And the background is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's at the front of the barn, where we cross tie and tack up. :)

      Delete