5/7/13

Day 20, 21, 22 and 23 of 30 day challenge.

I'll be doing the letter "M" for the alphabet challenge today, too, but wanted to do separate posts.

So, day 20: Your favorite horse show: My favorite horse show is Heartland! :)
 
Day 21: Your favorite schooling outfit: I don't have a schooling outfit, so I'll just post a set I made on Polyvore of what I normally ride in. :)

Day 22: Describe the important of riding in your life: Riding is important to me for many reasons, first of all, it helps me deal with my awful anxiety/stress issues. Without the ability to ride or just be around horses in general, I don't know what I would do. I have no clue how I would deal with these issues that tend to plague me, especially when I can't be around horses. Riding keeps me sane.
Day 23: First horse you rode: He was a small pony named Squeeky who belonged to my aunt. He recently passed away due to old age. RIP Squeeky!
Me on Squeeky and my cousin, who also rides horses and shows. This is my face every time I see a horse.



No comments:

Post a Comment