4/29/13

Day 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15.



I'm way behind on the 30 day challenge and alphabet challenge. So tonight I'm going to hurry up and do days 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 really quick!

Day 11: A horse for sale that you want to buy:
On craigslist, 15 HH Quarter Horse. $4000.
 Day 12: Favorite horse color: My favorites are Bays, greys, roans, and buckskins. :)

Day 13: A picture of your worst riding:
First time I rode a horse in years, I was slouchy, too rough and just not a good rider at all. :))
Day 14: Your dream farm/barn: I must say, where I'm at is a dream. I wish there was a bathroom and an indoor, but I am such great friends with everyone and LOVE it! So, where I board!


 Day 15: If you could say anything to one horse, what would you say?: I would tell Red how much he means to me, and how he has helped me. Today when I was grooming him, I literally felt so blessed and wanted to cry. After years, years, and years of dreaming, I finally have my horse! :)

Okay, tomorrow I should be back on track! Also, planning on riding tomorrow, so look forward to pictures! :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment