- New splint boots. I ended up not ordering my stuff off of Stateline Tack because shipping. I found a good girth for cheaper at Tractor Supply and my red splints are still in good shape, so I'm thinking I'll wait to buy the boots until I can find someone selling local.
- New hack. My old hackamore still works well but I'd like to pick up another one so I can have two bridles around in case something happens to one of them, or if I just want to switch out.
- MTG and more sweet itch stuff. Always need more of this!
- New crop. I lost my good one and I'm stuck with an awful, heavy one. It's so huge and annoying for trails.
- Muzzle before June'ish so Red doesn't have issues with founder again! Buying one of these in a few days.
- A few roping supplies, like the steer heads to hook onto the four-wheeler and etc.
- A couple new riding shirts, preferably cool enough for Summer but long-sleeved so my arms don't die on the trails. ;)
My list is pretty small and mundane. Most of the stuff on my "want" list are going to be made by my step-dad (cavaletti's and poles for pole bending once we get our arena set up, etc) and I'm having to curb on my spending a lot now that we are the owners of the land. It's worth it, though!!
|Spoiled pony! Gimme that Summer coat back!|