8/26/13

Days 19-22.

I've missed so many days on the blog that I'm not even bothering to catch up, so here are the days I've missed on Instagram, because apparently, I can't remember to post them on the blog. :P

Skip 19 because I don't have a photo of his feed, so here is day 20. Ignore his crooked boot, G from the other day-when we rode-was playing with the velcro, lol.

Day 21- Favorite pony. Cowboy, even though he hates me..


http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/2c0a52180e9e11e3b68a22000a1f9af0_7.jpg
Day 22-Favorite horse. :)



Day 23- pet peeve. When people underestimate us!




9 comments:

  1. I know you said one is crooked, but to be honest neither is on "correctly." Since those are splint bootts, the Velcro closure should face the outside with the hard protector facing the inside of the legs. The purpose is to protect the cannon bone against splints forming from impact. Just a tid bit...put them on your horse however you like:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! You are totally correct! Mut've been having a blonde moment, lol!!

      Delete
  2. I like that last thing. "you think horseback riding isn't a sport?"
    You mind if I re-post it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote. I feel the same way when my younger brother says "Horseback riding isn't a sport! You don't even have to be in shape to do it." He should read that. :D

    ReplyDelete