HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD: The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog. (The link is with Ruffles name above)
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each blogger's page and let them know you have nominated them.
- I have six siblings, one *almost* adopted. :) :)
- I am addicted to Pepsi and coca-cola.
- I love to draw.
- I love Josh Turner.
- I refuse to date a man who would not wear cowboy boots.
- I listen to music almost 24/7.
- I'm a guest blogger at The Warmblood Horse.
- I live on a small farm.
- I raise goats and chickens.
- I'm homeschooled.
- I go to a Baptist church.
Questions made for me,
1. What is your favourite song?
Anything by Josh Turner, hahaha! Right now it's probably White Noise by Josh Turner
2. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
If I'm not riding or hanging out with the horses, I'm either with our baby goats, working or reading in my hammock/swing.
3. What is your horses favourite treat?
Red loves anything. Spirit loves apples. Cowboy hates treats.
4. Do you have a colour for your horse?
Red for red, orange for Spirit and Cowboy doesn't really have one yet. He's changing colors since he's an App and only 2 so we haven't figured out what would look best.
5. What is your obsession?
Horses! Other than that I love history.
6. What is your favourite equestrian dicipline?
Barrel racing or Western Pleasure. Dressage is gorgeous, as well.
7. Least favourite?
8. Why did you start blogging?
When I got Red, I knew that I needed to write a lot of stuff down like what he ate, when he ate, when we gave him his supplements and etc, so I started this blog for that, then somewhere along the way I gained followers and it became a traditional riding and horse blog! :)
9. Do you drink coffee?
Nope, can't stand it.
10. What other pets do you have besides horses?
Chickens, goats, dogs, and the occasional cat. (Strays tend to find their way at our house...)
11. What are 3 things you can't live without?
Pepsi/Coke, books and Red. :)
11 questions for the people I nominated...
- How long have you owned/leased your horse/s?
- If you were going to be trapped on an island with only three things, what would you take?
- What kind of saddle do you use?
- English or Western?
- When you aren't riding, what do you like to do?
- Is your family supportive of your riding?
- Favorite food & drink?
- What breed is your horse?
- Favorite horse-related movie?
- What is your favorite animal other than a horse?
- Favorite song?
- Mare at Simply Horse-crazy.
- Alchemy Eventing
- Amanda at Keeping it Low Key
- Kim at Give me a horse
- Karley at All In
- Colleen at Bay State Brumby
- Emily at Born to Trot
- Over-anxious horse owner.
- Hawk at No longer Fiction
- Lauren at Mistress Trinity
- K.K at Good time to review
Thanks again to Ruffles at Just a girl and her horse!