4/19/13

Product Review: Customized Leather Bracelet.

I recently ordered a customized nameplate bracelet from Horse.com and after around 3 days of waiting, I got it in the mail earlier this morning.

The bracelet comes in black, Havana and a light brown. I picked the havana color and I really like it. The gold and deep brown contrasts really well and I'm really happy with the colors! The hardware seems pretty durable, but the little clasp that you slip the end of the leather piece into is a little too small. It still works, but it's a little difficult to get the leather in place at first. The leather was really stiff when I first put it on, but after a few minutes of bending it and just wearing it, it softened a lot. I'll probably soak it in some saddle soap later. :)

The writing is very clear and there are no spelling errors, thank goodness. The writing is big enough for people to be able to read it, but not so big that it looks tacky-Pun intended-and the plate seems really, really well made.

I had to make one of the holes bigger because it was WAY too small and the little clasp didn't want to come out, but that's not a big deal.

I've have it on for less than thirty minutes and I can already tell a difference in the leather. It's way more comfortable and I'm really happy with it!


Overall, I'm very happy with the quick shipping and quality of the bracelet! A great first experience with Horse.com. :)

4 comments:

  1. A girl at my barn got me one for my birthday last year, mine is padded. Though I have an unpadded one like the one you have for Christmas 2 years ago that say "Always Get Back On". I love both bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer for mine to be padded so it would be more comfortable, but I really like mine! Maybe it'll be a conversation starter and give me more chances to talk about my pony! Lol!

      Delete
  2. Very cool! I like those bracelets but don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) They are pretty affordable on Horse.com!

      Delete